In this article, you will learn how to download AtHome Video Streamer for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install AtHome Video Streamer on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of AtHome Video Streamer and will explain all the features.
About AtHome Video Streamer
Now support human sensing.
You will receive a push notification with GIF images when detects human from video streams,much more accurate than traditional motion detection.
AtHome Camera turns more than 30 million devices into a video monitoring system, acting as baby monitor, pet camera, nanny cameras, elder care etc. Support including PCs and phones.
Used together with AtHome Video Streamer, you are able to keep an eye on your home when you are outside, and receive alerts right away in case of any incident!
Video streaming with powerful encryption and P2P transfer technology protect your privacy. You can be confident – your cameras are well protected from unauthorized access! AtHome is the best choice for your home video surveillance.
******* Main Features ********
1. No more false alarms due to advanced AI and Deep Learning technology used to detect motion triggered by humans as opposed to shadows, lights, etc.
2. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime;
3. Enhanced Night Vision: In a lower lighting condition, turn on the “Night Vision” mode will get you a much clear and enhanced video image.
4. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker;
5. Multi-view Display: Watch up to 4 cameras from multiple streamers on one screen simultaneously !
6. Run at startup and hide on startup: option to run the AtHome Video Streamer in background mode;
7. A Highly Secure Cloud Service: Protect all your videos and view them directly in the cloud, enjoy tight security with an easy-to-use interface. All your videos are encrypted before being uploaded to the cloud, preventing critical data being lost of tampered with.
8. Time-lapse: Time-lapse recording will summarize 24 hours’ video into a short video of just several minutes, a faster and easier way to get to know what happened in a day；
9. Pan/Tilt: remotely control your IP camera left and right or up and down to capture an entire room;
10. The App runs on PCs, iPhones, smart TV etc.
11. Secure and private: all connections between your phone and the video streaming device are encrypted.
******* Three Steps to setup ********
Prepare 2 devices (computer or phone) before you get start.
Step 1: Install AtHome Video Streamer App on your Android device. A unique Connection ID (also referred to as CID) will be assigned to the device after the AtHome Video Streamer is launched at the first time;
Step 2: Download and install the viewer app AtHome Camera app onto another device which you want to use as a viewer, open the app, sign up and login;
Step 3: Select “Add by CID” or “By QR Code” to add a camera, you are all set to enjoy the live streaming!
Once you start using this app, we are certain that you would like using this home security surveillance system for your day-to-day CCTV monitoring. AtHome is a full featured video surveillance app, capable to fully serve your home monitoring needs.
Source: Google Play
Download AtHome Video Streamer for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download AtHome Video Streamer on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
BlueStacks Nox App Player LDPlayer
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.