In this article, you will learn how to download Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install Audio Evolution Mobile Studio on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of Audio Evolution Mobile Studio and will explain all the features.
About Audio Evolution Mobile Studio
From recording song ideas to full-fledged mobile productions, Audio Evolution Mobile sets the standard for music creation, mixing, and editing on Android. Whether you are recording using the internal mic or recording from a multi-channel USB audio (*) or MIDI interface, Audio Evolution Mobile rivals desktop DAWs. Featuring virtual instruments, a virtual analog synthesizer, real-time effects, mixer automation, audio loops, drum pattern editing, and more, the app powers your creativity.
Audio Evolution Mobile Studio was chosen as the #1 Android mobile music app in Computer Music – December 2020 issue!
Don’t know where to start? Check out our new tutorial video series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BePLCxWnDI&list=PLD3ojanF28mZ60SQyMI7LlgD3DO_iRqYW
And if you still have questions or problems, there is always somebody to help you out on our forums or get lightning-fast responses from our email tech support!
• Multitrack audio and MIDI recording/playback
• Virtual analog synthesizer ‘Evolution One’ based on the popular Synth One from AudioKit. Featuring morphing oscillators, FM, Sub Osc, Noise, Portamento, 2 LFO’s, Moog type filtering, ARP, sequencer, and more
• Virtual sample-based Soundfont instruments
• Drum pattern editor (including triplets)
• Low latency and multi-channel recording/playback using a USB audio interface (*)
• Edit audio and MIDI clips with unlimited undo/redo
• Add tempo and time signature changes including gradual tempo change
• Real-time effects including chorus, compressor, delays, EQs, reverb, noise gate, pitch shifter, etc.
• Flexible effect routing: an unlimited number of effects can be placed on a grid, featuring parallel effect paths.
• Assign LFO’s to effect parameters or lock parameters to tempo
• Sidechain on the compressor effects
• Automation of all mixer and effect parameters
• Import of many audio formats like WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, and MIDI
• Mastering (mixdown) to stereo WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, or OGG file with share option
• Unlimited number of tracks and groups
• Normalize, auto split, and time stretch audio
• Punch in/out
• Latency correction for track synchronization
• MIDI remote control
• Projects are interchangeable with our iOS version
• Export to other DAW’s by rendering all tracks to separate audio files (stems)
• Cloud sync to Google Drive (backup or share/exchange projects with one of your other devices on Android or iOS and collaborate with friends)
In short: a complete portable multitrack digital audio workstation (DAW) that will replace your 4 track recorder or tape machine at an incredibly low price!
(*) The following optional in-app purchases are available to expand your studio (prices may vary between countries):
• A custom-developed USB audio driver that bypasses the limits of Android audio when connecting a USB audio interface/mic (€3.99): low latency, high-quality multi-channel recording, and playback at any sample rate and resolution that the device supports (for example 24-bit/96kHz). Please see here for more information and device compatibility: https://www.extreamsd.com/index.php/technology/usb-audio-driver
Note that you are always free to use the Android USB audio driver without this in-app purchase (with the limits that come with it like high latency and 16-bit audio).
• ToneBoosters pack 1 (Barricade, DeEsser, Gate, Reverb) €3.49
• ToneBoosters V3 EQ €1.99
• ToneBoosters V3 Compressor €1.99
• ToneBoosters V3 Ferox €1.99
• ToneBoosters V4 Barricade €3.99
• ToneBoosters V4 EQ €3.99
• ToneBoosters V4 ReelBus, €3.99
• ToneBoosters V4 Reverb €3.99
• Vocal Tune with two-voice harmonizer and Vocal Tune PRO (combined) €3.49
• Loop/sample packs (various prices)
• Soundfont packs (various prices)
Source: Google Play Store.
Download Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download Audio Evolution Mobile Studio on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.