In this article, you will learn how to download aCalendar for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install aCalendar on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of aCalendar and will explain all the features.
aCalendar 2 is available NOW!
We improved everything but kept it familiar.
For questions or problems see our new help system at https://acalendar.tapirapps.de or contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
● intuitive navigation between day, week, month and agenda view
● 7 powerful widgets
● export as ICS or CSV
● year view
● lots of design and view customizations
● Google Calendar management
● flexible recurrences
● birthdays from your contacts (or without contacts)
● uses Android’s native calendar backend and synchronization
● moon phases
● mini month or graphical week overview in day and week view
● free with ads and some one-time IAPs
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ or as In-App-Purchase)
● Public holidays (and school holidays for some countries) – configurable in the calendar list
● More colors (theme/UI colors, background colors, calendar colors, event colors)
● Business features (Invite attendees, link contacts, free/busy, private, profiles, share as ICS)
● Tasks (manage Google Tasks or tasks from CalDAV/OpenTasks)
● No ads (removes the occasional ad)
♥ 10% for the planet! Tapir Apps is a proud sponsor of World Land Trust, Rainforest Trust and the Tapir Specialist Group.
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● configurable actions on 3-finger-tap, tap on title, volume buttons
● long press an event in day view to drag to a different time
aCalendar only requests permissions needed for app functionality. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. Please contact us if you have questions about permissions.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers – please let us know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ aCalendar is made with love, sweat, and tears in the heart of Munich. If you like aCalendar, please rate or comment and recommend it to your friends. Also, consider upgrading to aCalendar+ for extra features ♥
Source: Google Play
Download aCalendar for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download aCalendar on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
BlueStacks Nox App Player LDPlayer
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.