In this article, you will learn how to download Airtel TV for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install Airtel TV on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of Airtel TV and will explain all the features.
About Airtel TV
Airtel TV offers you unlimited access to the best video-on-demand (VOD) content from around the world. Watch and stream thousands of popular movies, TV series, documentaries, sports events, skits, kids, music videos, gospel music and more from Nollywood, Bollywood, Zollywood and Hollywood (coming soon).
You also get to watch popular TV channels such as Al Jazeera, Bloomberg Television, Trace (Urban, Africa, Mziki, Tropical, Gospel and Sport Stars), Gametoon, Fashion Box, Bollywood, Nautical, God TV, and Inspiration TV among others.
All you need to enjoy the service is a registered Airtel SIM, a data enabled handset/device and an Airtel data bundle. Subscription to the service comes at no cost to the user. You can stream and watch as many movies, videos or TV programs as you want whenever and wherever as long as you have an active data plan.
Features of Airtel TV
• Data Saver Options: Select your preferred streaming quality to save your data. Go to ‘Menu’>>’Settings’>>’Playback Quality’ and then select either low, medium or high quality and save.
• No subscription is required! However, data charges apply.
• Create a watch list that you can watch later.
• Access to a variety of genres such as Drama, Romance, Action, Comedy, Music, Faith/Religion, Health/Fitness, Kids and Documentaries.
• Browse through titles or search for your favorite movies, videos, channels by entering related fields such as Movie/TV Show title/Director/Actor/Channel name into the Search bar at the top of the page. Example: to search for “One Wish”, type in: “Fredrick Leonard” or “Lota Chukwu”.
• Movies are available in Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and English language.
• Regular newsletters to notify you of new releases
• Great content for your kids as well as for bonding with the family.
• Share videos with friends and family; click on the share button on the movie/show/video page and then select where you want to share and with whom.
• Lock screen option available
• Register with your mobile number to enable Airtel maintain your playback status and keep track of your subscription
• If for any reason you need to change your phone number or perform a sim swap or change mobile device, all you need to do is login to the app with the mobile number to continue enjoying the service.
• Personalization and recommendation options coming soon!
How can I sign up to the service?
• Download the Airtel TV app from Google Play Store or Apple store and install it.
• Launch the app and click “Register”
• Enter your Registered Airtel Phone number and Email address and click “continue”
• Enter the 4 digit OTP received on your device then confirm.
• To complete your registration, go to your mail box and verify your email address by clicking the button “Verify Email Address”. You can also verify your email address later.
• Now you are all set to browse through the catalogue and stream any content or channel of your choice.
Source: Google Play
Download Airtel TV for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download Airtel TV on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.