In this article, you will learn how to download Peacock TV for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install Peacock TV on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of Peacock TV and will explain all the features.
About Peacock TV
Download Peacock, the streaming service from NBCUniversal. It’s where the best of streaming meets the best of TV. And best of all, you can watch for free (or upgrade for more).
With Peacock, stream current hits, hundreds of movies, thousands of episodes of TV shows, and exclusive Originals – plus timely news, live sports, WWE, and daily pop culture. Peacock’s got all your faves, including Parks & Rec, The Boss Baby: Family Business, Yellowstone, Modern Family, and every episode of The Office.
Here’s what you get with PEACOCK FREE:
· Instant access to hundreds of free movies from major Hollywood studios such as Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features
· Thousands of hours of free TV series, including full seasons of buzzworthy faves, bingeworthy classics, and current-season NBC hits
· Peacock Channels – playing your favorite entertainment, 24-7. Scroll less and watch more with the SNL Vault, Fallon Tonight, NBC Sports on Peacock, NBC News NOW, TODAY All Day, True Crime, and Dateline 24/7
· A daily dose of live news with the best of NBC News, CNBC, MSNBC, and E! News – plus Late Night, SNL and more pop culture
· Sports coverage, including the Tokyo Olympics and live sports talk
· Kids’ movies and shows, including Curious George and Where’s Waldo?
· Hit Spanish-language TV shows and news from Telemundo
· Up to 6 personal profiles to optimize your viewing experience
Upgrade to PEACOCK PREMIUM ($4.99/month) for an all-access pass to everything Peacock has to offer – every movie, every episode, every season, every live sporting event. More to watch. More to love.
· Stream everything— including more blockbuster movies and full seasons of exclusive premium TV like The Office, Parks & Rec, and Yellowstone, plus your NBCUniversal faves from Bravo, SYFY, USA, E!, and Oxygen
· Every live WWE pay-per-view—including Money in the Banks and SummerSlam—plus series, docs, and the WWE Vault
· Watch full seasons of exclusive Peacock Originals, including Saved by the Bell, A.P. Bio, Girls5eva, Dr. Death, Hart to Heart, and more
· More live sports, including Sunday Night Football, The Open, exclusive Premier League soccer matches, Pro Motocross, and INDYCAR
· Next-day streaming of current-season NBC hits like the One Chicago franchise, The Voice, and America’s Got Talent
· Unlimited access to the entire library of Kids and Family entertainment, including DreamWorks Animation titles Trolls World Tour and The Boss Baby: Family Business
With PEACOCK PREMIUM PLUS ($9.99/month), get everything included in Peacock Premium as well as:
· Stream Peacock ad-free*
· Download available titles to your mobile device and watch later, anywhere
*Due to streaming rights, Peacock Channels, events, and a few shows & movies will still contain ads.
Content availability may vary over time.
Please note: Use of the PeacockTV app is limited to the United States and its territories. Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, 5G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Source: Google Play
Download Peacock TV for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download Peacock TV on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.