In this article, you will learn how to download Plus Messenger for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install Plus Messenger on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of Plus Messenger and will explain all the features.
About Plus Messenger
Plus Messenger is an unofficial messaging app that uses Telegram’s API.
# One of the best rated messaging apps on Play Store #
# More than 20 million downloads #
# Translated into more than 20 languages #
# Many support groups in different languages #
Plus Messenger adds some extra features to official Telegram app:
• Separated tabs for chats: users, groups, channels, bots, favorites, unread, admin/creator.
• Many options to cutomize tabs.
• Multi-account (up to 10).
• Categories. Create custom groups of chats (family, work, sports…).
• Categories can be saved and restored.
• Change default app folder.
• Different sorting methods for chats.
• Increased limit of pinned chats to 100.
• Increased favorite stickers limit to 20.
• Show floating notifications when users are online/writing.
• Select all chats and apply different options (read, mute/unmute, archive…).
• Forward messages without quoting. Edit message/caption before forwarding.
• Save documents using original name.
• Copy selection of text message.
• Set photo quality before sending.
• Show user’s bio in chat.
• Add time to floating date in chat.
• Start round video using main camera.
• Show download progress.
• Quick switch between chats through the quick bar.
• Show user messages and media in group chat.
• Show/hide mute/unmute button from channels.
• More than 10 different bubbles and checks designs.
• Hide mobile number from navigation menu drawer and settings menu.
• Show username instead of mobile number in navigation menu.
• Easily switch to night mode from navigation menu.
• Show/hide options from navigation menu.
• Use phone emojis.
• Use phone font.
• Save and restore Plus settings.
• Chat counter.
Source: Google Play
Download Plus Messenger for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download Plus Messenger on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
BlueStacks Nox App Player LDPlayer
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.