In this article, you will learn how to download SPlayer for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install SPlayer on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of SPlayer and will explain all the features.
If you are looking for a User Friendly Player which you can navigate easily right in the first use, then SPlayer is your must choose. SPlayer does support all Video formats that are available now, with many built-in feature that will give you the best streaming experience on all the videos you want.
– Multi-Formats supported
– Subtitle setting: Modify the appearance and the speed of the subtitle as you wish, you can also choose to import subtitle into the video from your local storage or from a url.
– Cast to your TV with Chromecast.
– PIP (Picture in Picture) Mode, so you can do multiple tasks while watching your favorite videos.
– Player Gestures.
– Private Folder to protect your private videos.
– Audio Booster and Brightness Booster.
– Background playback supported.
– Live torrent streaming – This feature allows you to stream a torrent video file directly on SPlayer without downloading.
+ Able to Seek on video during torrent streaming.
+ Support Magnet or .torrent file.
+ Unlimited download speed
+ Support casting to TV via Chromecast for MP4 Torrent.
+ Able to choose specific file to download if there’re several files in torrent.
– DVD, DVB, SSA/*ASS* subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.*ass*) with full styling.
Splayer will need these permissions below:
– Internet: Access your network for url streaming and downloading.
Write external storage: Access to your external storage to read and write files.
– Foreground service: To improve the download feature, avoid interuption during the download.
– System Alert window & System overlay window: For PIP (Picture in Picture) Playing mode on Android 8 and below.
– Access network state: To allow us to send alert if you’re using 4G network to download/stream online videos.
– Access wifi state: To obtain user IP for Local Video Casting.
Source: Google Play
Download SPlayer for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download SPlayer on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
BlueStacks Nox App Player LDPlayer
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.