In this article, you will learn how to download Tamil Keyboard for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install Tamil Keyboard on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of Tamil Keyboard and will explain all the features.
About Tamil Keyboard
Desh Tamil Keyboard is an English to Tamil keyboard app that makes typing Tamil faster than ever before.
– Type in English to get Tamil letters – it works as a Tanglish keyboard.
– Works inside all apps on your phone – a Tamil typing keyboard app for all social media and messaging apps
– Saves time compared to handwriting input or other Indic Tamil input tools.
– Chat with your friends and family with this Thanglish keyboard
Installation and set up is easy.
– Download the app and open it.
– Enable Tamil Keyboard in Step 1 and choose it in Step 2.
– Change settings and choose from colourful Tamil keyboard themes.
– That’s all! You can type Tamil everywhere now.
– To change keyboard easily, press and hold the space key.
Built in India. Amazing features.
– Type in Tamil faster. Start typing the Tanglish letters and choose Tamil predictions from the list. This is the easiest app for Thanglish to Tamil typing
– Top words are available offline in the fast keyboard. Turn on internet for additional words.
– A phonetic Tamil transliteration keyboard that works on Android phones and tablets. Tamil text typing made faster.
– No need to learn Tamil keypad and layout.
– The best rated Tamil typing app that works as Tamil English keyboard
– This English to Tamil keyboard is easier to use than any other keyboard
Simple and easy to use.
– Use the language button to switch between English and Tamil. English word suggestions are also available.
– For GIFs and emojis, click the button on top left side of the keyboard. Make your conversations even more amazing with popular animated GIFs
– Press and hold the emoji key to view all emojis from the Tamil emoji keyboard
– Tamil GIF keyboard lets you share interesting good morning messages, funny animations and more.
– Color themes can be changed from settings. Choose from 21 interesting color combinations.
Love it? Choose Premium.
– Buy Premium on this Tamil Keyboard for Android for a small one time cost for a fully ad free experience.
– Your purchase supports the developers and helps improve the app even more.
We respect your privacy.
– No personal information or credit card details are collected. A standard warning is shown by Android for all keyboards that you download.
– Anonymous statistics may be collected to improve your experience.
Source: Google Play
Download Tamil Keyboard for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download Tamil Keyboard on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.