In this article, you will learn how to download YouTube for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install YouTube on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of YouTube and will explain all the features.
Get the official YouTube app on Android phones and tablets. See what the world is watching — from the hottest music videos to what’s popular in gaming, fashion, beauty, news, learning and more. Subscribe to channels you love, create content of your own, share with friends, and watch on any device.
Watch and subscribe
● Browse personal recommendations on Home
● See the latest from your favorite channels in Subscriptions
● Look up videos you’ve watched, liked, and saved for later in Library
Explore different topics, what’s popular, and on the rise (available in select countries)
● Stay up to date on what’s popular in music, gaming, beauty, news, learning and more
● See what’s trending on YouTube and around the world on Explore
● Learn about the coolest Creators, Gamers, and Artists on the Rise (available in select countries)
Connect with the YouTube community
● Keep up with your favorites creators with Posts, Stories, Premieres, and Live streams
● Join the conversation with comments and interact with creators and other community members
Create content from your mobile device
● Create or upload your own videos directly in the app
● Engage with your audience in real-time with live streaming right from the app
Find the experience that fits you and your family (available in select countries)
● Every family has its own approach to online video. Learn about your options: the YouTube Kids app or a new parent supervised experience on YouTube at youtube.com/myfamily
Support creators, you love with channel memberships (available in select countries)
● Join channels that offer paid monthly memberships and support their work
● Get access to exclusive perks from the channel & become part of their member’s community
● Stand out in comments and live chats with a loyalty badge next to your username
Upgrade to YouTube Premium (available in select countries)
● Watch videos uninterrupted by ads, while using other apps, or when the screen is locked
● Save videos for when you really need them – like when you’re on a plane or commuting
● Get access to YouTube Music Premium as part of your benefits
Source: Google Play
Download YouTube for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download YouTube on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.