In this article, you will learn how to download Extramarks – The Learning App for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install Extramarks – The Learning App on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of Extramarks – The Learning App and will explain all the features.
About Extramarks – The Learning App
A fun, exciting, and interactive mode of learning goes live with the latest version of ‘Extramarks – The Learning App’! Meet Alex, an AI-based learning companion, who will take you on a personalized journey through engaging visuals and rich media animations, and help resolve all your doubts instantly!
You will find solutions for everything on the app, through visual and interactive learning modules, including homework, projects, essays, tests, or assignments. NCERT solutions provided by Extramarks are the best. It is the only app that contains solutions for ALL SUBJECTS, ALL CLASSES (KG to 12), for both, the CBSE and ICSE Boards. It is among the most holistic education apps.
Exciting Highlights –
– Alex – Meet the first-ever AI-backed study bot, who will help you reach your learning milestones, and will be with you at all times of the day. You can simply click a picture of your doubt or the problem you want Alex to solve, and send it to him for instant resolution.
– Personalized Learning Journey – Alex curates an intelligent learning journey for you after considering your specific learning needs and academic goals. This learning path takes you on a journey through each chapter in a personalized manner, throwing in quick tests to assess the level of comprehension, and adapts to the results to curate the next milestone of the journey.
– Achieve – Achieve is a service that provides real-time doubt resolution, problem-solving, and complete mentorship, where Extramarks’ teachers use SNAAP (Student Needs Analysis and Academic Profile) to ensure that you do well in your academic journey.
The entire learning journey at Extramarks is backed by a robust Reports and Analytics platform, which helps you understand your personal and comparative performance. It helps you –
– Identify gaps and strength areas in your learning journey
– Get statistics on important metrics like average time spent per question, accuracy, level of mastery, etc.
– Gain insights into comparative performance, nationally, through peer ranking and analysis.
– Adopt an informed learning journey for the future through recommendations and changes in the personalized learning path.
Here are a few more aspects that make Extramarks special!
– Concept learning is made easy through the use of a large repository of interactive, rich media-based learning modules.
– Concepts are broken down into bite-sized modules to maximize retention of knowledge.
– ONLY learning app covering the entire K12 spectrum for both CBSE and ICSE boards.
– Interactive, engaging, and immersive learning modules, using the latest 2D and 3D animation techniques.
– You can take a tour of a pre-historic site, or see how a heart pumps blood or how nuclear power is generated through virtual reality-based learning modules.
All this is now made available to you through attractive MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION packages. No need to buy heavy annual packages – simply subscribe to the application at a fraction of the price!
From KG to grade 12, the application covers the entire K12 spectrum. It is favored among educational apps, because it is the one place to find the solutions for all subjects like Science, Maths, Social Science, English, English Core, English Elective, Hindi, Sanskrit, Economics, History, Geography, Political Science, Accountancy, Business Studies, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science (C++ and Python), Informatics Practices, Multimedia Web and Technology and much more. Its practice and study material is aligned to NCERT books and covers all topics along with NCERT Solutions.
Extramarks is recommended across the country by expert academicians like the Principal of MES Pattambi School, Kerala, Asha Byju.
Choose your board, class, and subject and start learning in a fun way with Best Learning App available! [Source: @ Google Play Store]
Download Extramarks – The Learning App for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download Extramarks – The Learning App on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.