In this article, you will learn how to download Google Meet for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install Google Meet on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of Google Meet and will explain all the features.
About Google Meet
Securely connect, collaborate, and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings for groups of up to 250 people.
• Meet safely – video meetings are encrypted in transit and our array of safety measures are continuously updated for added protection
• Host large meetings – invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re in the same team or outside of your organization
• Engage in meetings – engage on meetings without interrupting, through Q&A, Polls, and Hand Raise
• Easy access on any device – share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app
• Share your screen – present documents, slides, and more during your conference call.
• Follow along – live, real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
*Tile view for Android tablets coming soon.
**Not all features available for free users.
Anyone can join a meeting on Meet via an invitation. However, some capabilities are available only to Google Workspace customers.
With Google Workspace , you and your team can:
• Enjoy helpful features like live captions, breakout rooms, and noise cancellation* to make meetings more productive.
• Attend meetings on the go. Meetings organized by Google Workspace users also create a dial-in phone number for each meeting, so every guest can join – even without wifi or data.
• Seamlessly jump into a video call from Chat or take document collaboration to the next level by connecting over video – everything ties together so you can always connect and collaborate in context.
Learn more about Google Meet: https://workspace.google.com/products/meet/
*Not available in all Workspace plans.
Follow us for more:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/googleworkspace/ [Source: @ Google Play Store]
Download Google Meet for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download Google Meet on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
BlueStacks Nox App Player LDPlayer
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.