In this article, you will learn how to download Google Pay for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install Google Pay on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of Google Pay and will explain all the features.
About Google Pay
Google Pay is the fast, simple way to pay online, in apps, and in stores. Plus cash in on loyalty and rewards – all without your wallet.
Pay in stores with your Android phone
• Add a credit or debit card from your bank or link your PayPal account in the app
• Make safe, secure mobile payments – your card details are encrypted before they’re shared with stores
• Speed through checkout at nearby stores and anywhere contactless payments are accepted
Pay on the web and in apps
• Shop online without re-entering all of your payment information at checkout
• Pay fast in Android apps without adding a credit or debit card
• Keep payment info safe in your Google Account
Keep your information safe and secure
• Google Pay protects your payment info with multiple layers of advanced security
• Your card details aren’t shared when you pay with your Android phone in stores
• Receive the same purchase protection you get with your bank or PayPal account
Send cash and split the bill
• Send and request money in the app or in Gmail and Android Messages
• Use a debit card to transfer money directly to your bank account – no need to cash out
Access loyalty cards, offers, and more on your smartphone
• Find your loyalty program, rewards program, or offer in the app to add your card
• Make shopping more rewarding – even if you forget your wallet
• Some stores might even send you reminders to use your cards when you arrive, so you can make the most of your rewards
Save event tickets, transit cards, and boarding passes
• Access tickets and passes right from your mobile phone
• Get there fast without digging for your wallet
Manage your payment info online or in-app
• Your payment methods are synced with your Google Account, so you won’t have to update your information twice [Source: @Google Play Store]
Download Google Pay for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download Google Pay on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.