In this article, you will learn how to download IMEI Tracker for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install IMEI Tracker on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of IMEI Tracker and will explain all the features.
About IMEI Tracker
Do you lose your phone with frequency? finding your device is very easy and fast with this app
Your phone is stolen? Phone finder by Number makes it easy for you to find and locate a robbed cell phone.
Did you lose your cell phone? A lost phone may be very worrying. If you or a family member lost a cell phone, it is important to find it immediately. Mobile Locator by Number brings in an easy reading map of the location of the phone and besides that, it provides assistance to navigation to make the recovery of the lost cell phone easier.
Have the security that you need. Install this app on your phone, activate the finder tool and you’re ready to go!
Finding your Android has never been easier. Using this state-of-the-art GPS tracker, you can instantly:
• Find a lost, stolen, or missing device whether it belongs to you, your spouse, or your child
• Keep tabs on a lost or missing device with real-time location updates. When the missing or stolen phone is moved, its position is updated instantly on the app’s map and our website.
* When the Android phone gets stolen/lost and When the new SIM card is inserted in the mobile, this Mobile Finder for Android app begins and automatically sends SMS from the SIM card which is inserted.
* You have to store your family/friend’s mobile numbers in the app and the SMS can be sent to those mobile numbers. The SMS contains the IMEI number of the mobile and service provider details of the SIM. The security is enhanced by prompting the password to open the application.
– This application accesses your location data and shares it on a server on the Internet by the registered phone number.
– It requires cell phones with a GPS device integrated and connectivity and the Internet in order to function.
– Read carefully all the documentation of the app to understand its functioning, restrictions, and limitations.
– The precision of the location, so as the sending of information to the server of the app, depend also on the precision of the GPS device used by the cell phone and its connection with the Internet.
– Find Device by Number is software that requires user permission that is installed and running on your device. Device Finder by Number can only be installed and used on devices for which the user has authorization for this type of use, or that the device owner person knows and agrees that is being monitored.
– The connection failure interrupts the sending of location data. Therefore, it is recommended the use of connections with greater amplitude (3G or 4G). Source: Google Play Store.
Download IMEI Tracker for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download IMEI Tracker on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
BlueStacks Nox App Player LDPlayer
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.