In this article, you will learn how to download Islam 360 for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install Islam 360 on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of Islam 360 and will explain all the features.
About Islam 360
Why Ads in Islam360
To ensure continuous improvements in the app, please support us by subscribing to our in-app purchase and removing ads. It will become Sadqa-e-Jaria for you In Sha Allah.
World’s first Quran and Hadith searchable application with an unparalleled array of amazing features:
HOLY QURAN FEATURES:
– Read Holy Quran by Surah or Parah Listings
– Read Holy Quran with translations in English, Urdu, Hindi and Roman Urdu script
– Read Holy Quran with translations by Muhammad Juna Garhi, Noor ul Amin, Mufti Taqi Usmani, Tahir-ul-Qadri, Amin Ahsan Islahi, Muhammad Hussain Najfi, Nighat Hashmi, Abul Alaa Moududi, Kanzul Iman etc.
– Read Holy Quran Arabic to Urdu Word-by-Word translation
– Read Tafasir of the Quran by Taqi Usmani, Abul Ala Moudodi, Ibne Kaseer, and audio Tafseer of Dr. Israr Ahmed and Mufti M. Sayeed
– Add your own notes along with each Ayah of the Holy Quran
– Save Bookmarks for the Holy Quran to record where you are at, or to mark important passages
– Search the entire Holy Quran by Word typed in Arabic
– Search entire translations of the Holy Quran by Word typed in English, Urdu, Roman Urdu or Hindi
– Search from an alphabetically ordered list of all the Arabic words present in the Holy Quran and jump straight to the Ayahs containing these words
– Jump directly to any Ayah of your choice in any Surah of the Holy Quran and start reading from there.
– Search Holy Quran By Arabic Root Word. In the Arabic language, most words are derived from a Root Word. A word is created by applying vowels, prefixes and suffixes in an often predictable manner to the original Root. Excellent for people interested in learning the Arabic language or meaning of the Quran.
– Search the Holy Quran by Subject or Topic, listed alphabetically in both English and Urdu
– Easily share any Ayah with your friends and family
– Listen to Holy Quran’s recitation from at least 12 world-renowned reciters.
– Listen to Holy Quran’s Audio Translation and Tafaseer
– Read Seven Primary Source Books of Ahadith of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) that are considered most authentic in the Muslim Ummah with the consensus of Muslim scholars, that is Sahih Al-Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Jame Tirmazi, Sunnan Abu Dawood, Sunnan Nisai, Sunnan Ibne Maja and Musnad Ahmed.
– Read Two Secondary Books of Ahadith collection, namely Al-Silsila-tus-Sahiha and Mishkat-ul-Masabeeh.
– Read Original Ahadith in Arabic, as well as Translations of Ahadith in both Urdu and English
– All Ahadith are fully Referenced with international numbering (from world-renowned Darus Salaam publications)
– Audio Available for Sahih Bukhari, Jame Tirmazi and Sunnan Abu Dawud Translations.
– Read Ahadith chapter by chapter, as written in the original books
– Filter book chapters based on Sahih (strong in authenticity) and Zaeef (weak in authenticity) Ahadith, or read full chapters without filtering
– For each Hadith, complete details are provided, including Baab, Status / Grade, Source Reference of Status / Grade, Takhreej and Wazahat
– Bookmark Ahadith to record your reading position or important Ahadith
AUTHENTIC IBAADAAT, AZKAR AND DUA COLLECTION OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.):
– Namaz: Authentic Azkar and Duas of Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) post-Takbir-Tahreema, Rukooh, post-Ruku, Sujdah, between Sajdahs, Tashahud
– Namaze Janaza
– 27 Qaida Lessons with Audio
-Tajweed Description with Images
AUTHENTIC DUAS FROM PROPHET MUHAMMAD (S.A.W.):
– Full Reference to Source Books of Ahadith provided
– Share any Dua easily with your Friends and Family
– Check Local Namaz Timings (in your city) so you can always pray on time
– Check Qibla direction so you can always pray in the correct direction of the Qibla.
– Islamic Date
– 99 Names of Allah
– Share Greetings
Islam360 app is continuously updating and adding more books and features for the benefit of the Muslim Ummah! Source: Google Play Store.
Download Islam 360 for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download Islam 360 on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
BlueStacks Nox App Player LDPlayer
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.