In this article, you will learn how to download MetaTrader 4 for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install MetaTrader 4 on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of MetaTrader 4 and will explain all the features.
About MetaTrader 4
MetaTrader 4 (MT4) is the world’s most popular Forex trading platform. Choose from hundreds of brokers and thousands of servers to trade using your MetaTrader (MT4) 4 Android app. Control your account, trade, and analyze the Forex market using technical indicators and graphical objects.
* Real-time quotes of Forex market
* Full set of trade orders, including pending orders
* All types of trade execution
* Detailed online trading history
* Fast switching between financial instruments on charts
* Sound notifications assisting trading
* Customizable Forex chart color schemes
* Trade levels visualizing the prices of pending orders, as well as SL and TP values on the chart
* Free financial news — dozens of materials daily
* Chat with any registered MQL5.community trader
* Support of push notifications from the desktop MetaTrader 4 (MT4) platform and MQL5.community services
* Connection with hundreds of Forex Brokers
* Interactive real-time Forex charts with zoom and scroll options
* 30 of the most popular technical indicators among traders
* 24 analytical objects: lines, channels, geometric shapes, as well as Gann, Fibonacci, and Elliott tools
* 9 timeframes: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, and MN
* 3 types of charts: bars, Japanese candlesticks, and broken lines for efficient trading
Download MetaTrader 4 (MT4) for Android on your smartphone or tablet and trade Forex anytime and anywhere in the world!
Source: Google Play
Download MetaTrader 4 for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download MetaTrader 4 on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you with the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.