In this article, you will learn how to download mydlink for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install mydlink on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of mydlink and will explain all the features.
• Older D-Link cameras (DCS-xxxL and DCS-xxxxL) can still be used with the new mydlink app, but advanced functionality such as Cloud Recording and Automation will not be supported.
• The new mydlink app does not support mydlink™ Home devices (DCS-935LH, DCS-8200LH, DSP-W110, DSP-W215, DCH-S150, DCH-S160, DCH-S220, DCH-G020, DCH-Z110, DCH-Z120).
• The new mydlink app does not support setup and control of D-Link Wi-Fi router devices. To install and control these devices, follow the accompanying instructions on the router packaging and manual
With the new mydlink app, smart home control is now Smarter, Simpler, and More Compatible. You can view your home monitoring cameras in real-time, be alerted and record video when motion or sound is detected, turn appliances on/off, as well as set schedules and automations to make your life easier. All from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet.
Your Home, Only Smarter
NEW RICH NOTIFICATIONS*
• See and do more right from your lock screen
• Get clear snapshots, open live-views, and call designated contacts** in one tap
NEVER MISS A MOMENT WITH CLOUD RECORDING
• Save motion and sound-triggered video footage to the cloud, and watch it anywhere, anytime
• Filter recordings by Event Type, Date, Device, and Location
WORKS WITH THE GOOGLE ASSISTANT, ALEXA
• Use voice commands to bring up live-views from a camera on your Chromecast and Echo Show, or turn your lights, fans, and other appliances on or off
SET IT AND FORGET IT WITH SCHEDULING
• Wake up to freshly-brewed coffee every morning
• Walk into your brightly-lit home every evening after work
Cloud Recording Paid Plans(Price for reference only, local currencies applies)
Event recording, 7 days and up to 3 cameras.
USD $2.49 Monthly, USD $24.99 Yearly
Event recording, 14 days and up to 5 cameras
USD $4.99 Monthly, USD $49.99 Yearly
Event recording, 30 days and up to 10 cameras
USD $9.99 Monthly, USD $99.99 Yearly
Source: Google Play
Download mydlink for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download mydlink on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.