In this article, you will learn how to download Parallel Space for PC on Windows 10, 11, & Mac. I will be using an Android Emulator to install Parallel Space on Windows & Mac. But Before we proceed let me give you an overview on Why Install Android Apps on PC, Is it worth it? Does it work like smartphones? What are the requirements?
Tons of Android and iOS apps should be available on Windows and Mac. But since nowadays smartphones are the most used gadgets, every developer put their efforts to make apps for Android and iOS devices.
I have seen many users asking how to install Android Apps on Windows or Mac, apparently, there is no way you can install Android and iOS apps on your Windows & Mac. However, I have heard that Windows 11 is working with the Amazon app store and you will be able to install most of the Android Apps on your Windows PC. But not all the apps because Amazon App Store does not have all the apps. So we are left with very few options, among all those options there is one that I have used and it’s working perfectly for me.
Today in this article, I will show you how you can download Android Apps on your Windows 11, 10, & Mac. Keep reading and you will get to know.
How To Download Android Apps on your PC:
As I have mentioned before, there is no direct way to install Android Apps on your Windows & Mac PC. Since you cannot provide Android Eco-System on Windows or Mac. However, using an Android Emulator on Windows and Mac PC could let you install Android Apps directly. If you don’t know about Android Emulator, please read the following. I will provide a brief review and reference that will help you understand an Android Emulator.
What is an Android Emulator, Does it really work on Windows & Mac:
First, you need to understand the term Emulator and then you can understand the Android emulator.
What is Emulator?
In computing, an emulator is a hardware or software that enables one computer system (called the host) to behave like another computer system (called the guest). An emulator typically enables the host system to run software or use peripheral devices designed for the guest system. Emulation refers to the ability of a computer program in an electronic device to emulate (or imitate) another program or device.
What is Android Emulator?
The Android Emulator simulates Android devices on your computer so that you can test your application on a variety of devices and Android API levels without needing to have each physical device. The emulator provides almost all of the capabilities of a real Android device
Does it work on Windows & Mac?
Yes, it does work perfectly on Windows and Mac. Moreover, there are tons of Android Emulators available in the market. In the article, I will tell you how to download Android Apps using Android Emulator. Let’s begin now and first I’ll give you a brief overview of Parallel Space and will explain all the features.
About Parallel Space
Clone and run multiple accounts of the same app simultaneously, and use themes to style your unique space.
As one of the top-ranked tools on Android, Parallel Space helps more than 90 million users log on multiple accounts at the same time on one device and highlight their own style. It also protects user privacy by making apps invisible on devices with the Incognito Installation feature. Moreover, users are able to customize themes of their cloned apps and the themes of Parallel Space to style their own space. Parallel Space supports 24 languages, and be compatible with most Android apps. Get Parallel Space immediately to manage multiple accounts, protect privacy, and customize your own space.
★Log in to multiple accounts of social networking apps or game apps at the same time on one device
• Balance between users’ life and work easily.
• Double users’ online gaming experience and have more fun.
• Almost all apps are supported for a second account in Parallel Space. Data from both accounts won’t interfere with each other.
★Protect user privacy, make apps invisible on device through Incognito Installation
• Hide users’ secret apps without worrying about prying eyes by keeping apps only in secret space.
• Protect user privacy with a security lock.
★Create a customized space by applying themes
• A theme store is integrated into Parallel Space and a list of customized themes are ready for users to apply to style your own space.
• To style a unique space with a customized theme. The user can switch fast the different themes by one-tap with their moods.
★Switch fast between accounts with just one-tap
• Run two accounts simultaneously and switch between them fast with one tap to effectively manage different accounts.
• Powerful, stable & easy-to-use.
• Unique: Parallel Space is based on multiDroid, the first application virtualization engine on Android.
• Permissions: Parallel Space needs to apply for the permissions required by the apps added in Parallel Space to function normally. For example, if Parallel Space is not permitted to acquire your location, you will be unable to send your location to your friends in some apps that run in Parallel Space. Parallel Space does not collect your personal information to protect privacy.
• Consumptions: Parallel Space itself doesn’t take up too much memory, battery, and data by which are actually consumed by the apps running inside. Details can be viewed in ‘Storage’ and ‘Task Manager’, which could be found in ‘Settings’ in Parallel Space.
• Notifications: Please add Parallel Space to the whitelist or exceptional list of some ‘boost apps’ to ensure that notification of some social networking apps functions well.
• Conflict: You cannot run two accounts of some social networking apps by using the same mobile number. You should use a different mobile number to run your second account of those apps in Parallel Space and ensure that the mobile number is active during your first login because there will be a verification message sent to this number.
For any urgent matters, please contact our official WhatsApp: +86 18201691197. Please note that hotline service is not supported at present.
For any problems, please feel free to contact us via the ‘Feedback’ feature inside Parallel Space or send us an email at: email@example.com
Follow us on FB for the latest news:
Join us on Google+ Group:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100090325501431514560 [Source: @Google Play Store]
Download Parallel Space for PC Using Android Emulators:
To download Parallel Space on PC, you will require an Android Emulator. Use the links provided below to download the Android Emulator of your choice. I have provided you the top 3 Android Emulators. All of these work perfectly on both Windows & Mac. I have tested and then sharing it with you guys.
BlueStacks Nox App Player LDPlayer
Heed the instructions provided In the links given above and install the Android Emulator on your Windows or Mac. After that, you will follow all the instructions to install any Android app at the same link.